2 Scoops of Kindergarten

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Self Portraits & Kwik Stix

Hi Everyone! This is Gloria and I have to tell you about one of my favorite art supplies in our kindergarten classroom.

Kwik Stix are paint sticks that dry super fast and are soooo easy to use. No more paint brushes,
water containers, and messy paint to clean up.





We have been using these for a few years now. We bring them outside to paint but also in the classroom. We just loved using them in our self portraits! They turned out so cute!










Kwik Stix can be purchased at Target, Amazon, Pencil Grip.com  and BJ's Wholesale Clubs.

Disclaimer: I received these products in exchange for a review on my blog. The opinions expressed on my site are my own, and were not influenced by the company or free product provided. 

1 comment: