2 Scoops of Kindergarten

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Oriental Trading to the rescue! Halloween style

Hey everyone!

It's been a while. I have been on maternity leave with my super sweet daughter, Caroline! I had her in June and was lucky enough to get the summer off with her as well as 12 weeks at the beginning of the year. I sure do miss the kinders, but it has been a true blessing to be home with her as well!

So, as us mommy's know-we want pictures for every holiday. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. It can add up and get SUPER pricey, especially from a professional photog. Well, I decided to check out oriental trading and get a few props and take the pics myself. #maternityleavebudget


Here is what I purchased from Oriental Trading...

Peanuts backdrop





Pumpkin baby costume



Pumpkin string lights


And...here's our pics!!

Oriental Trading snoopy background on door and string lights on chair!





Checkout Oriental Trading! The string lights were a huge hit! Her pumpkin costume was adorable. Cheap and easy photo props for moms on a budget!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I like this blog. The way you discuss the subject i'm very impressed. i'll bookmark this webpage and be back more often to see more updates from you.

    ReplyDelete