2 Scoops of Kindergarten

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Self Correcting & Interactive Kindergarten Math & Literacy Centers & a Freebie!


Hi Friends, Are you looking for some new, fun and engaging math & literacy centers? Well, I know I am always looking for new ideas and when I saw this idea .... I started creating!

These math and literacy centers are task cards with interaction. 
Self checking, independent stations are always a little difficult and these are so simple. There is some prep for these centers. There are six cards to a sheet. I suggest you print them on card stock, laminate and cut them out. Then you will need to hole punch and circle the correct answer on the back.

 Once I had the prep done I put each poke card packet in a container with a set of poke sticks. Voila ~ ready for the rest of the school year! You can use them for centers, guided reading and math, and differentiate for your students needs. 



The container I purchased at a big discount at Michaels. I believe these also can be purchased on Amazon or the  Container Store
Here is a link for this product at Michaels. Click here. 


For the cute cover for the container click on the picture or here. 
Now let's talk about the poke sticks. I found these adorable poke sticks (cupcake picks) from Oriental Trading. I loved these fishing poles and I knew the kindergartners would too! I found buttons, space and train signs and so many more - Oriental Trading was my favorite, my go to! You can also find poke sticks at Starbucks, the Dollar Store, Party Stores and any place you can purchase coffee stirrers and cupcake picks. Here are some pictures of the containers I created. 





The poke cards I created with my kinders in mind, I hope your kinders love these too. Enjoy this freebie.

You can purchase these poke cards separately or the money saving bundle ~ Kindergarten Bundle, click here
The Bundle 
Poke cards cover these areas:
Rhyming
Beginning & Ending Sounds
CVC missing vowel
Sight Words
Uppercase & Lowercase letter match
Number bonds to 10 (Decomposing & Composing)
Adding to 10 (with support - dice)
Adding to 10 
Subtraction within 10
How Many? Counting & Cardinality
Greater than, Less than and Equal too

Thank you so much for reading, have a great school year!


Disclaimer: I will be compensated for this post but all of my remarks are my opinion.





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that every bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our trades NOW & profit up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete