2 Scoops of Kindergarten

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Blog Hop

Hello friends, don't you just LOVE February? We do at 2 Scoops of Kindergarten and are here to help you LOVE February even more! First, we are so excited to introduce the contributors of our collaborative blog Conversations from the Classroom! We are having a Blog, Facebook and Instagram hop to introduce all of us and to also have some giveaways, sales and raffles just for YOU! 




Here is a little bit about me:

I have been teaching full day kindergarten for 10 years and really love it! I have 4 children of my own and a husband who is also a teacher! I work in a unique school that has many wonderful families from around the world. I create products always with my diverse students in mind. Using engaging pictures and a lot of manipulatives always helps!  
Here is one product I would  LOVE to give away to one of you... my class loves MATH...(this product would work for a K-2 classroom too!) February Valentine Math Mats!





With these fun math mats I use target heart erasers as manipulatives to help with their counting skills but you could use felt hearts, candy,  or counters also.                                
Enter to win here....




a Rafflecopter giveaway


Please visit all the contributors to our new blog. Follow along to see my friend, Julie from Big Ideas for Little Hands, click here.
 


5 comments:

  1. In my classroom, Valentine's Day. Personally, Feb. 29, Leap Day. My son was born on that day! Tina B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you math centers and ideas. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 100th day! Love your math mats!

    ReplyDelete