2 Scoops of Kindergarten

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Top Wishlisted Items Linky!

Hi Everyone, I am excited to join this wishlist linky to let you know of our top wishlisted items!

 Class Rules & Procedures is our best seller! I can not tell you enough how this has helped my kindergarten classroom! When expectations are clear, there is no question on what should happen. This is a perfect product to introduce at any time of the year when you feel your class needs some extra help with behavior. Your principal will also love to see these out on your walls too! :) I have a lot of these rules right on my SMARTboard., so I know they will see them every day.

 Kindergarten Narrative writing is something kinders love to do! This year I presented their narrative writing to their parents at conferences and added a QR code so they could have a keepsake of their child's writing forever. They are always so proud of their writing!


Composing & Decomposing was so helpful for my class. They were so successful after using this fun product! I hope your students enjoy these too! 

Check to see all of these other fabulous  bloggers top wishlisted products too. Click on the picture below or click here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the information for me. If you are interested in the field of engraving machine you would like to share some information about it, such as marking machine ( Máy khắc ), Laser ( Máy laser ), Laser ( Máy khắc laser ), laser cutting machine ( Máy cắt laser ), Metal Engraving Machine ( Máy khắc kim loại), metal laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser kim loại), laser on mica ( Máy khắc laser trên mica ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing of information for me. If you are interested in the field of laser engraving machine, I would like to share with you some information for your reference as follows: laser cutting engraving machine ( Máy khắc cắt laser ), laser engraving machines ( Máy khắc bằng tia laser ), laser seal engraving machine ( Máy khắc dấu laser ) , industrial laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser công nghiệp ), laser cutting machine decal ( Máy cắt laser decal ), laser cutting machine on canvas ( Máy cắt laser trên vải ), laser 1390 ( Máy khắc laser 1390 ), laser 9060 ( Máy khắc laser 9060 ), laser 3020 ( Máy khắc laser 3020 ), laser 1325 ( Máy khắc laser 1325 ).

    ReplyDelete