2 Scoops of Kindergarten

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

TPT Challenge ~ Week 3 ~ My Masterpiece!


Hello Again! I am here for  Week 3 of the TPT Challenge hosted by 
http://www.teachcreatemotivate.com/2015/06/make-your-masterpiece.html
http://www.thirdinhollywood.com/
http://www.thirdinhollywood.com/

This week we are challenged to create a masterpiece! My masterpiece (which I have to say I'm excited about using), I just finished this past weekend! When I make products I am always thinking of what I need or what my students would love to do ~ this product was made to go along with our school theme! Every year the teachers choose a new theme and our family nights and curriculum nights use the theme to promote our school. Last year we were SUPERHEROES and this year CHEFS! ( ~ so our capes will be turning into aprons) THEMES are a lot of FUN! This years theme is...

Butterfield has the recipe for success!
Last year! ...first day of school with our superhero t-shirts on!

So... I needed to make new parent forms with recipe for a successful year theme  (the SUPERHERO ones would not do) and also I made something I have been dying to do which is a parent communication flipbook with the recipe for a successful school year theme!  I was thrilled with how it turned out!! Check them out!


 
So now I feel a little closer to being ready for the beginning of our successful year to come! :)

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! I am IN LOVE with school-wide themes, especially ones students can relate to. Your students will love taking home that flipbook! Such a wonderful masterpiece!

    Kelsey Buckles
    Simply Magical Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your school's theme...we usually do a cultural theme. However I like this idea a lot! You are ready for the beginning of the school year! I probably should start thinking about since summer break is half way over. Time flies! I am giving away my item I created for this challenge..stop by my blog if you have time!

    Have a great summer break!
    Brigid

    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flipbook! I will check it out for the teachers that I mentor. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete