2 Scoops of Kindergarten

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Currently ...

 

Currently hooking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade to let you know what is currently happening over in my world.
First, I am listening to silence with  4 children (3 at home now) that is a rarity but I think everyone is pooped out from all the holiday fun! So we are all enjoying a little peace and quiet.
I have  loved this time off from work.  Even though I love my job, it is an exhausting profession where you don't have much time to relax.  So I am very thankful for these two weeks.
Where I live we have just been overloaded with snow.  It is so beautiful - especially since I have not had to drive ..but I am wanting to go for a nice walk in it.
For the last week and a half we have been eating a lot of yummy food and I need to exercise it off! Ha!
Finally, a tradition that we started about 7 years ago, is to write down the top 10 meaningful events every year for our family.  My husband and I  just went through the years reading how time as gone by so fast but at the same time feeling very blessed! Gloria



1 comment:

  1. I love your tradition of the Top Ten things of the year! What a great idea! I hope you enjoy the snow! It snowed here in Missouri too and we have a snow day today!
    Amy
    3 Teacher Chicks

    ReplyDelete